Thursday 14 May 2015

OUGD602: Self Branding

Since I have already created my website and personal email I have decided to do the rest of my branding. This includes:

  • Business Cards
  • CV
  • Letterhead
  • Email Signature
  • Online Presence

Online Presence
I have profiles on quite a few work related social media sites such as:
This is really important for me as its how studios that I admire know that I follow/like their work as well as get to see what I can do, and I have even had job/placement offers on LinkedIn, Behance and Twitter, so it is the most effective part of my branding.

Dribbble


Behance


LinkedIn




Vimeo



Email Signature
Keeping it simple, just adding a link to my website as it has all links to my social media on that. I haven't specified what kind of designer I am, as I want to keep that open and explore different things for now


Letterhead
I created a letterhead for my stationary


I did two mockups on the greys that I use throughout my branding. I chose these in particular because they reflect my clean and simple approach to the project.



CV
I updated my CV from last year to include placements, a bit about me and updated skills. However, I think it does the job for me and I am happy with the design I created last year.


I did some mockups on the two grey colours that I use throughout my branding




Invoice
If I ever do freelance work (which I do not plan on doing), then I would need an invoice, so I created a template that I can reuse.






Business Cards
I updated my business cards with my new details and decided that I don't like my logo from last year either. I'm happy with having my name written in my favourite slab serif - Roboto Slab. I've used this throughout my printed and web collateral.



I did a mockup of them so you can see how they would look







No comments:

Post a Comment